DV 01/02 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System have Real-time Audio Monitoring function for Interview
1. UHF wireless lavalier microphone
The signal in the UHF band is stable, with 30 selectable channels in the 520-580MHz frequency range, which can realize interference-free operation, and the working range can reach 50m (165ft).
2. Real-time audio monitoring
3. Mikrofon lavalier searah
Adopting high-definition sound lavalier microphone, Lapel clips
design for attaching them to
clothes,which make it easy for you to move.Signal is transmitted
you a great sound effect.
4. Easy-to-read LED screen
The transmitter with LED display can display battery status, channel and other information. Comes with a camera shoe, which can be directly fixed to your DSLR camera and other shooting equipment.
5. For camera or smartphone
The receiver with 3.5mm interface, with two 3.5mm cables, can be used with laptop/PC/DSLR camera/amplifier/DV/camcorder/smartphone/mixer, etc.
6. Bateri sejagat
The receiver and transmitter both use 2 * 1.5V AA batteries, and the working time is 4-5 hours.
Penghantaran tanpa wayar
Signal stability in UHF band
PS: The product list does not include (battery, headset, mobile phone and other accessories and equipment)
Pay attention to before using this product:
1. The package contains two cables, cell phone cable and camera cable (do not use it wrongly).
2. The white label cable port is connected to the phone or camera.
3. When the volume of the transmitter is turned on half, the noise will be smaller.
4. Select the appropriate frequency.
5. When connecting the camera to use, turn off the camera's noise floor.
Explanation about the volume knob of DV series receiver:
The volume knob of the receiver of this product is hidden.
1. Because we designed it to be connected to the camera At that time, the volume is not adjustable, because the setting volume of the camera dominates the volume control;
2. For the concise design of the product;
3. We are equipped with a small adjustment stick, which can be used to adjust the volume of the receiver.
The volume adjustment is mainly set on the transmitter, you can easily adjust the volume, so please understand our original intention. thank you.